Forum.Citatepedia.ro

News:

Pentru a putea posta mesaje pe forum este necesar un cont gratuit. Creează-ți un cont — durează doar un minut.

Main Menu

Imi doresc sa fii aici..

Started by S, 22 December 2008, 23:29:49

S

When I miss you, I just close my eyes and I'm with you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URoh2sBSYAU

Like waves to the shore
part of the ocean
the stars high above
part of the sky.

Now i drift to you
i dream of a river
a water so blue
wish i could live there.

Wish you were here..

Like the air that i breathe
u'll always be there
the wings that i need
when i wanna fly.

Now i drift to you
i dream of a river
a water so blue
wish i could live there.

Wish you were here..

vanghelis007


Ana Truta

Frumos...  Dar nu este recomandat sa asculti piese cu mesaj trist atunci cand oricum esti demoralizat.